Preparation for involvement:
1. Join us and subscribe to the New Revolution Now newsletter via our website link.
2. If you are on social media, join us on Facebook and Twitter via our website links.
3. Join your local NRN, Tea Party, 9/12 and or conservative grassroots organization.
4. Get enlightened and empowered to become more effective. NRN offers free online training:
Ways to get engaged and make a difference:
1. Become an "NRN Ambassador".
2. Become an "NRN Watchdog". Join our network of reporters that are well-positioned to seize the narrative and drive the conversation on these critical issues. We are looking for contributors in every corner of the country who will sparked reforms that support and advocate for our founding American principles and values. Interested? Contact Dean Wright at [email protected]
3. Become an "NRN Blogger". Contribute to the conversation, educate and prompt responses. The NRN website and social media sites get tens of thousands of unique views every day, providing a significant platform for getting the conservative view point across. Contribute once a day, week or month. Interested? Contact Dean Wright at [email protected]
4. Become an “NRN Citizen Lobbyist” on state and national levels by contacting your elected servants on issues we support and advocate for. For the most part, local issues should be handled by your local grassroots organizations. During the state legislative session we publish “The Patriot Briefing – Special Report” that outlines our legislation priorities (determined in regional and state caucuses) and includes recommendations, contacts, research and talking points. A visit, phone call and or email to elected servants can make a big difference.
5. Become an “NRN Delegate” on state and national levels. Visit state and or national elected servants and committee meetings to support and advocate for NRN legislative priorities. You can have a big impact on these priorities by being involved in your Regional Tea Party Coalition. Sign up today!
6. Become an "NRN Citizen Activist" and respond to our “Call to Action” and “Battle Plan Texas” fights. With each engagement, we will provide you with specific action items to accomplish along with a feedback mechanism.
7. Get involved in our regional Texas Tea Party Coalitions. We need leaders, organizers and helpers. Become an active part of special events and training, candidate recruitment and vetting and bill creation. See Texas Tea Party Regional Coalitions for more information.
8. Become a precinct chair, captain and county and state delegate. A precinct chair would be your political party’s representative and a precinct captain would be an independent organizer. Both would have influence over precinct and party direction. In any case, become a delegate to your county and state political conventions. With large enough numbers, this is where party power mongers can be challenged and direction influenced.
9. Become a full or part time volunteer staff member or intern. Staff members and interns can work from anywhere. You will be given significant opportunities to make a difference in moving the NRN agenda forward. Staff member candidates should contact Dean Wright at [email protected] and intern candidates should go to Internships and follow the directions.
NRN Institute Initiatives
State's Rights Initiative
Citizens Impact Initiative
Our American Heritage
Friends of NRN
Patriot Brigade Sign Up
Calendar of Events
Newsletter Sign Up